In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
Updated on: 5/27/2020
Changes to this privacy statement.
Proganic B.V. is the grower and importer of fresh organic avocados.
We think it is very important that personal data is handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- Clearly state for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement
- Limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- First ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required
- Do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service, if you have given permission for this or if we are legally obliged to do so
- When we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for other purposes
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require that of parties that process personal data on our behalf
- Respect your right to make your personal data available for inspection, correction or deletion on request
If you want to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so via the contact details below:
By phone: (during office hours)
Post: Proganic B.V.
Cornelis Kanstraat 7
Use of personal data
When using our websites or services, you leave certain information with us. That can be personal data. We do not always process all the data below. That depends on which services and functionalities on our websites you wish to use. For example, we only process your CV, motivation letter and education level when you apply online with us, your address details if you purchase products from us that need to be delivered
your online contact details become and only play a role when you subscribe to the newsletter.
Depending on the services and functionalities you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data from you:
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a message in the contact form
- Motivation letter
- Technical measurement data of the equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your surfing behavior on our websites
- Phone number
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which services or functionalities you use):
- To process your order and to inform you about its progress
- To process your application
- To find out which topics concern suppliers, customers or end users and thus optimize our offer
- To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and / or mail
Provision to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties, if this is necessary for the delivery of the products you have ordered, or services requested. For example, we use a third party to process online payments and we pass on your details to the carrier to deliver the order to you.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure (with an agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is required or permitted by law. For example, it is possible that the police will request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case we are legally obliged to provide this information.
We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked.
We do not store the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as is necessary to provide the service you have requested. An exception to this is the data that we have to keep longer because the law requires us to do so.
Websites of third parties
This statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these websites handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the relevant website, for more information about how they handle your data.
If you are 16 or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We never use your data for other purposes without permission.
It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.